HAIR COMPLEX OIL (3 PACK)
- This Value Set includes 3 bottles of Hair Complex Oil (size: 1.7 oz each)
HAIR COMPLEX OIL is a concentrated synergy of essential & base oils, made in USA from the best organic and plant-based ingredients.
It supports hair vitality and stimulates growth from the scalp down to the hair ends.
Recommended for all hair types.Safe for color-treated hair.
HAIR GROWTH DIRECTIONS:
- Apply 2 or 3 drops per spot, all over your entire wet/dry scalp.
- Use your clean fingers to gently massage the oil into your scalp for 5 minutes. Give special focus to the bald spots.
- Once your whole scalp is oiled, brush with a scalp brush then cover your hair with a cap; this traps heat and enables the oil to be absorbed deeper and stimulate the follicles.
- Let it penetrate for a minimum of 45 minutes to a maximum of 24 hours then wash your hair preferably with our Salt Oil Crub for a clean and fresh scalp. Repeat daily if possible for best results.
A little tip: You can mix 2 bulbs of fresh garlic with your Hair Complex Oil and apply to bald spot. The Allicin in garlic is known to help with hair growth.
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
You will see improvements within 1 to 2 months of daily consistent use.
WEEKLY HAIR MASK DIRECTIONS:
- Mix a full dropper of Hair Complex Oil with 1 scoop of virgin coconut oil & 1 scoop of fresh aloe vera and apply weekly into entire scalp to hydrate & nourish.
- Let it penetrate for a minimum of 45 minutes to a maximum of 24 hours then wash your hair preferably with our Salt Oil Crub for a clean and fresh scalp.
This is a concentrated oil, if you have a sensitive scalp, do not exceed the recommended 45 minutes with the frequency tolerated.
- Jamaican castor oil
- Moringa oil
- Jojoba oil
- Grapeseed oil
- Sweet almond oil
- Coconut oil
- ™ DR WIMA BEAUTY Complex: Our Founding Pharmacist's Proprietary Synergy of essential oils - Lavender, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Rosemary, Thyme, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Tea tree
Each ingredient is sourced from a different part of the world, depending on the highest quality of its region.
PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING?
As a general rule, It is best to avoid all essential oil products for the first 3 months because each pregnancy is different but you can also ask your doctor if you can dilute the hair oil into coconut oil.