HAIR COMPLEX OIL
Size: 1.7 oz
HAIR COMPLEX OIL is a concentrated synergy of essential & base oils, made in USA from the best organic and plant-based ingredients.
It supports hair vitality and stimulates growth from the scalp down to the hair ends.
Recommended for all hair types.Safe for color-treated hair.
HAIR GROWTH DIRECTIONS:
- Apply 2 or 3 drops per spot, all over your entire wet/dry scalp.
- Use your clean fingers to gently massage the oil into your scalp for 5 minutes. Give special focus to the bald spots.
- Once your whole scalp is oiled, brush with a scalp brush then cover your hair with a cap; this traps heat and enables the oil to be absorbed deeper and stimulate the follicles.
- Let it penetrate for a minimum of 45 minutes to a maximum of 24 hours then wash your hair preferably with our Salt Oil Crub for a clean and fresh scalp. Repeat daily if possible for best results.
A little tip: You can mix 2 bulbs of fresh garlic with your Hair Complex Oil and apply to bald spot. The Allicin in garlic is known to help with hair growth.
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
You will see improvements within 1 to 2 months of daily consistent use.
WEEKLY HAIR MASK DIRECTIONS:
- Mix a full dropper of Hair Complex Oil with 1 scoop of virgin coconut oil & 1 scoop of fresh aloe vera and apply weekly into entire scalp to hydrate & nourish.
- Let it penetrate for a minimum of 45 minutes to a maximum of 24 hours then wash your hair preferably with our Salt Oil Crub for a clean and fresh scalp.
This is a concentrated oil, if you have a sensitive scalp, do not exceed the recommended 45 minutes with the frequency tolerated.
- Castor oil
- Moringa oil
- Jojoba oil
- Grapeseed oil
- Sweet almond oil
- Coconut oil
- ™ DR WIMA BEAUTY Complex: Our Founding Pharmacist's Proprietary Synergy of essential oils - Lavender, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Rosemary, Thyme, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Tea tree
Each ingredient is sourced from a different part of the world, depending on the highest quality of its region.
PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING?
We make a conscious effort to use safe and non-toxic ingredients for all our products but since each pregnancy /nursing experience is different, we suggest you consult with your doctor especially for the first trimester. You can also ask your doctor if you can dilute the hair complex oil into coconut oil.